You agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
Paid apps (without ads)
Our paid applications do not contain advertising or analytical services. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you: such as your name, address, phone number or email address. Also, our paid apps don’t collect IP-address, device ID, location and any user-associated performance data such as app launch time, hang rate, or energy usage and others.
Advertising (only for free apps with ads)
Our free app may contains AdMob advertising. The AdMob is an advertising service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this mobile application is accessed from. These communications are displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on this app, possibly based on User interests. This service may use trackers to identify Users or they may use the behavioural retargeting technique, i.e. displaying ads tailored to the User’s interests, including those detected outside app.
To improve the performance, the Google Mobile Ads may collect certain information from apps, including:
- IP address, which may be used to estimate the general location of a device.
- Non-user related crash logs, which may be used to diagnose problems and improve the SDK. Diagnostic information may also be used for advertising and analytics purposes.
- User-associated performance data such as app launch time, hang rate, or energy usage, which may be used to evaluate user behavior, understand the effectiveness of existing product features, and plan new features. Performance data may also be used for displaying ads, including sharing with other entities that display ads.
- A Device ID such as the device’s advertising identifier or other app-bounded device identifiers, which may be used for the purpose of third-party advertising and analytics.
- Advertising data, such as advertisements the user has seen, may be used to power analytics and advertising features.
- Other user product interactions like app launch taps, and interaction information, like video views, may be used to improve advertising performance.
For more information, to understand Google’s use of Data, see Google Privacy & Terms.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites